Friday, November 13, 2009

HELP!!!!

So I know I need to update my blog, but so much has happened I don't know were to start. I've moved, we celebrated Halloween (to busy to take pictures), we had a big party, I went on a trip with my mom, and my kids have started a new school. I am only prepared to write about one or 2 of these events.....tell me which one you would like to here about, or maybe you think I am to lazy to be a blogger ( your probably right) but feel free to tell me that too. Just give me a place to start and maybe I will get inspired. And if nobody responds I will take it has a hint and stop blogging all together.

9 comments:

Keith Neaman said...

I want to know about where you moved and where you and Aunt Kathy went....

Pat & Donna said...

everything and anything! Tell us all...... not to overwhelm you but EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING WOULD BE APPRECIATED we missed you while you were offline .....your brother tried to fill the void (LOL) but I still missed you..... glad your back and want to know all you can share! MISSED YOU!

Amy Densley said...

I would love to hear about everything, but if I have to choose, I guess I would like to hear about the move and your trip with your mom.

Jensen Family :) said...

Oh silly sweet Sarah.... I wanna hear about the move! Did you stay in Utah, or fly away to a foreign contry for a super crazy move?? Do tell! love ya cutie! Trish

Anne-Marie said...

I think you should write about clean bio-fuel technology, babies and your best friend.

(and something funny about the move)

don't threaten to stop blogging Sarah. you know i won't let you off that easy!

Alisha Joy said...

The move, the trip, your hopes and dreams . . .

Tara said...

Where the heck are you?

Tiffany said...

Start with the move and go backward in time, just so we dont miss out on anything.

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

This is Dana, we haven't been able to look at blogs for nearly a year and so it was fun to go to Tricia's blog and look at yours. Your home looks wonderful and your children and darling. Your sure are a wonderful person with such a great personality. I hope this finds you well and happy. Dana
danathelin@gmail.com