Sunday, August 29, 2010

Park City Fun

We took the kids up to Park City the other day. The boys wanted to do the Alpine Slide, but Grace wanted no part in that business......so we walked around and took pictures of my darling princess.

I took a picture of Joe too....this was the best I could get. Nick is like a Animal in the wild....near impossible to get a picture of the bugger.
Got some shots of Paul, he loves having his picture taking......not that I blame him, he's HOT!
Grace said.."Mom take a picture of this face!" .....I love that face!
Paul putting a band aid on......sweet.
Grace telling Paul a secret.....sweeter.
Nick on the bungee thingy......he was all strapped in, no way to run away this time. He loved this thing, but he's so light he didn't always make it back down. But he did get some flips in.
Jonas DID NOT love this thing...at one point he yelled out.."Mother, you know I don't like heights."......he only calls me Mother now, I have flashes of Buster Blooth.
The kids enjoying their treats at the end of our adventure....notice Grace giving me a nice smile and the boys refusing to look in my direction....sigh.


P.S. the surgery went well and I am feeling fine. It actually was one of the most relaxing weeks of my life. the kids were gone....and I just sat in bed all day watching tv and movies....but mostly sleeping....and I never sleep. In fact it's 3 am right now and I can't sleep......

3 comments:

Pat & Donna said...

Park City looked so fun, love that little girl....... work it baby! and boys will be boys......
Glad to hear your getting your rest and it all came out well, love ya Sarah!

Amy Densley said...

Funny that your daughter looks EXACTLY like you too!

Pat & Donna said...

first love your new wallpaper.... ..........so you....
I can not believe how fast the little ones are growing up I guess I will have to head down more to see you guys.......I shouldn't let things get in the way of seeing you and your mom.....

and I agree, she looks just like you... lucky girl.