Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jonas' Birthday

My first born has hit the double digits......I have been a mother for a decade. I can't believe it. From the moment my 8lb 11 oz baby boy was placed into my young, inexperienced arms I knew my life had been changed forever.
I don't think there has been a day since Jonas was put on this earth that he hasn't made me laugh almost at much as Paul's tank top.
He is so so so funny....any of you who follow me on facebook...or read this blog have had a small taste of his comedic guineas. He is also incredibly smart....top of his class.
He's a great brother. He went shopping with his grandma Kathy for his birthday and she said he insisted of getting his brother some batteries he's needed and a treat for Nick and Grace as well. This year in school he was student of the month..his certificate said he was nominated for his compassion. I thought that was so cool, that even though he does so well academically, where he really shines is how he treats others.....What a stud!
All his Birthday dreams came trues when he got to spend the day at 7 Peaks with his dad and Nick. And when he got his dream gift of a Nintendo DSi......He's happy and were broke! It's what birthdays are all about.
Grandma and Grandpa Mecham brought over their new dog Izzey.....she loved the cake.

The princess was so grumpy she didn't even want cake....she has a sore throat. But she did yell that she said happy birthday to Jonas "like a million times"! I guess one more time wont hurt ......HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE JOE!

2 comments:

Pat & Donna said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh family the best thing in life, being a mom and just enjoying the show! Happy b-day Jonas! wow 10....... to fast!

Anne-Marie said...

That is weird Sar. A mom for a decade! I still remember your pregnancy with Jones and your cankles.
Ok...before I even read your remarks, I was just staring at Paul's awesome tank top...then I read your comment and I have been chuckling ever since. (no offense paul, your guns are pretty sweet)
We just think alike Sar.

Happy B-day to Jonas! He really is the funniest kid! (and very sweet)