Tuesday, December 30, 2008


We had a Christmas party at grandma and grandpa Mecham house on the 23rd and that is how we started out the Christmas party marathon. The real Santa always comes to Grandma Sherie's house, the rumor is they dated once. The kids get so excited for her party so that they can experience the real thing!We celebrated Christmas Eve at my Parents house. Every year on Thanksgiving we pick pixies, and then throughout December we give our secret pixies little presents. Then on Christmas Eve we reveal who our pixie is and give them our last big gift. It is so much fun, maybe even my favorite thing about Christmas!!! {>





Then Christmas morning it is back to the Brysons for the huge Christmas unwrapping! My mother declares every year that she is going to scale back but she love us all to much to do that. She really does create the most magical Christmas morning ever!Well that is how our Christmas celebrations went over.............we had a great time, but I am still tired from all the festivities. Hopefully after the New Year I will ketch up on my sleep and loose a few inches from my waist.

3 comments:

Alisha Joy said...

Oh my H E (double toothpicks)!!! You blog and you didn't even tell me!! SHEESHH!!! I just spent an hour catching up on your life. I was loving you blog about falling in love with Paul. Especially since I was there for most of it. I even remember the bon fire where I met Pauls friend. And Europe . . . and I could identify most of those initials. Loved it. Anyway, I will stay tuned.

Anne-Marie said...

That is the REAL Santa! Wow-I'm impressed-you've def got connections! What a sweet picture of Grace.

K-So, how bout we shoot for next week? You, me, a flick, some grub. Before I rejoin WW?
Got it? yup.

Kristin said...

i love how Paul will open his eyes and smile for your photos - you should see some of the pics i took of him at the fam's party!
love ya!
if Anne-Marie joining WW's i think i should get back on it, too!