Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm Thankful I'm not in prison.




This Thanksgiving we went to San Francisco with my family. It was great fun, family togetherness, food food and more food, Laughter, games, and visiting a prison! Really, this post is just about the pictures, so enjoy! Well I hope you all enjoyed my Awesome picture of my super cute children! And if any of you are wondering why my eldest is not in any pictures, it's because he went on the radio tour with his dad when we were at Alcatraz. Then he was playing halo with his uncles all thanksgiving....so I do love him, it's just boring taking picture of him playing video games.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

yeah, Conner and i were like, "where's Jonas?"
so glad you had a good thanksgiving. can't wait to see you at the fam part-tay!

Anne-Marie said...

I love the one of Gracie walking. Beautiful! And you are in several pictures!!! This is a record of sorts Sar!

Anonymous said...

Sara you need to have grace model for the gap or something, that pic is amazing!

Cuz... said...

YOU DIDN"T TELL ME!!
wow great photos and so glad you too are bloggin......... NOW TEACH YOUR MOM TO SEE IT!! giggle...
really Sarah, wonderful and so glad you are sharing the pics of your kids and your photography talents, great photos!!!!